Meet the new civic leader in town
Now, he needs your help to come up with a name.
There is a new civic leader in town.
Honiton’s mayor, Councillor David Foster, has been joined by a new furry companion - the Mayor’s Bear.
The Mayor’s Bear has been kitted out with his own mayoral robes, hat and even sports his own piece of Honiton Lace from Allhallows Museum.
Now, he is looking for a name.
You may also want to watch:
Send your suggestions to reporter Katy Griffin by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or The Midweek Herald, Fair Oak Close, Exeter Airport Business Park, Clyst Honiton, EX5 2UL.
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 3 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 4 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 5 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 6 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 7 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 8 Council lobbies Government on behalf of young people
- 9 Colyton cyclist at age 82 rides the Gridiron 100 for Parkinson's UK
- 10 Village youngsters excited by opening of new pump track