Meet the police at Axminster Library
- Credit: Archant
Neighbourhood policing team to hold regular ‘have your say’ surgeries for local residents
The Axminster Neighbourhood Police team will be holding a series of ‘Have Your Say Surgeries’ at the town’s library in South Street.
The first is on Monday, April 24, at 10am. with subsequent sessions on Monday, May 22, Monday, June 19 and Monday, July 17.
PCSO Chris Bolsover said it was an opportunity for the public to voice any concerns.
He continued: “We are aware that some members of the public do not feel that they have easy access to their Neighbourhood Police Team - we therefore thought that an ideal way to reach more people and give them an opportunity to voice their concerns in the local area would be to work in partnership with the Library.
You may also want to watch:
“We are delighted that they have agreed to work with us. We plan to hold surgeries on every fourth Monday at Axminster Library, so please come along and let us know if you have any concerns in the local area, or just come along to meet us and have a chat.”
Sarah Jones, of Axminster Library, said: “Axminster Library is very pleased to welcome our Local Neighbourhood Police Team to join us at the library and hold a regular drop in and advice session.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 3 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 4 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 5 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 6 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 7 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 8 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 9 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 10 Fake Covid-19 vaccine scam alert
“We are very keen to get involved in local issues and assist our community to get the information and help they need. We look forward to working closely with the PCSOs over the coming months.”