Membury artist to show at London’s Mall Galleries
- Credit: Archant
Wildlife campaigner Emma Bowring’s work to feature in David Shepherd’s art week
Acclaimed wildlife artist Emma Bowring, from Membury, has been invited to show her works at a leading exhibition.
She will take part in the David Shepherd Week of Wildlife Art at the Mall Galleries in London which runs from Wednesday, June 28, until Sunday July 2.
The exhibition will feature several different events, including the Wildlife Artist of the Year award, which is celebrating its tenth anniversary, and ‘The Bigger Picture’, which is an exciting exhibition following the work of wildlife rangers in Zambia through art, photography and film.
Emma, who is committed to wildlife conservation, has been invited to hang her works in the North Gallery at the Mall as part of the DSWF collection, and will have four original oil paintings on display.
You may also want to watch:
Fifty per cent from all of the sales goes to the conservation work that the David Shepherd Wildlife Foundation does throughout Africa and Asia.
Emma’s work can be seen at her gallery - Edwards and Parr - at 13 Broad, Street, Lyme Regis, which is open seven days a week, from 10am to 5pm.
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 3 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 4 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 5 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 6 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 7 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
- 8 Riding through the lockdown restrictions
- 9 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 10 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
For further details of her work and campaign to protect wildl animals visit www.emmabowring.co.uk