Membury panto group set to wake up sleeping beauty
Merrymakers show opens at the village hall on Thursday
IT’S curtain up on Membury Merrymakers pantomime on Thursday.
The talented theatre group is presenting Sleeping Beauty, in the village hall, over three days, January 26 to 29 inclusive .
Shows are nightly at 7.30pm with an additional matinee at 2pm on the final Saturday
Tickets, available from the village post office, are �6 for adults, (�3 for the afternoon show) and �1 for children.
Some of the cast members are pictured during a dress rehearsal on stage in the village hall.
- 1 Man from Seaton dies after crash on Friday
- 2 The East Devon town being labelled a success despite the lack of a town centre
- 3 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 4 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 5 Jack's legacy helps fund vital brain tumour research
- 6 'Variant is a stark reminder pandemic isn't over'
- 7 Karate club members push their limits for charity
- 8 Where to see Santa's sleigh in Honiton
- 9 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 10 Van fire spread to hedgerow on busy route