Men deny sex allegations
Judge remands accused in custody.
Three men have denied committing sexual offences against two girls in Honiton over a two day period.
Phillip Northmore, 28, and Ibrahim Jabri, 20, both deny rape and Ashley Brennan, aged 19, denied sexual activity with a child.
Northmore, of Wellington Road, Exeter, denies raping the same girl on April 14 and 15 this year. Jabri, of Bourne Park, Sidmouth, denies raping a different girl on the same dates. Brennan denies sexual activity with a child on April 14.
All three also deny entering a dwelling at Robson House, Honiton, on April 14 with intent to do unlawful damage.
You may also want to watch:
They were all remanded in custody by Judge Francis Gilbert, QC, at Exeter Crown Court pending a trial scheduled for December 3 this year.
Note: Copyright - Exeter Court Service
- 1 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 2 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 3 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 4 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 Football in support of mental health
- 8 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre