Messy fun with Easter nests
Youngsters have an egg-cellent time making seasonal decorations
YOUNGSTERS got cracking making Easter decorations at the latest Messy Church event in Seaton.
Nearly 70 children and parents enjoyed a jam-packed afternoon of fun activities.
After a huge welcome from Rev Simon d’Albertanson, they all got stuck into some messy crafts.
Amongst the most popular was a table for making edible
You may also want to watch:
Easter nests, which resulted in many sticky fingers. Children also made little jam-jar candle holders and pipe-cleaner bumble bees.
After Mr d’Albertanson explained the significance of Easter, a delicious tea of pizza and cake was enjoyed by all.
- 1 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 2 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 3 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 4 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 5 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 6 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 7 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 8 Local Football Results
- 9 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
And the afternoon was topped off by the handing out of 48 Easter eggs – paid for by an anonymous benefactor.
* Messy Church returns to Seaton Methodist Church on May 11 and is open to all. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please contact Simon d’Albertanson on 07899 086169 or see
www.seatonbaptistchurch.co.uk for more details.