Met office weather warning for fog TONIGHT
- Credit: Met Office
A weather warning has been issued for East Devon as dense fog looks set to engulf the county.
The Met Office warning runs from 5 pm tonight (January 13) to noon tomorrow.
"Dense fog patches likely to cause some travel disruption overnight and during the morning," said the warning.
People could expect 'slower journey times with delays to bus and train services possible', they added, as well as a chance of delays or cancellations to flights.
"Any remaining cloud will clear this evening to leave a dry night with clear skies, It will turn cold and frosty by morning, with some patchy fog developing in places."
.A frosty start this morning with some patchy fog," the forecaster added.
"The fog will slowly lift and clear mid-morning onwards, leaving a fine and sunny afternoon across the region."
- 1 'Small farmers' livelihoods face collapse, post-Brexit'
- 2 Record crowd watches Axminster Town take on Exeter City
- 3 East Devon shop reaches out to support local cancer charity
- 4 Plans for keeping Dalwood 'a special place' to be put to the vote
- 5 Local Tesco donates to Arc Axminster
- 6 Warm golfing welcome to Honiton's new ladies captain
- 7 Devon eateries named among UK's top 50 gastropubs: See them all
- 8 Tell us a Story
- 9 DCC survey shows the condition of Devon's roads has improved
- 10 Sexual offences rose more than 15% in Devon and Cornwall, crime figures reveal
Temperatures could reach 9C.