Michael will be missed
I went to see Michael Steer do his farewell appearance in Christmas Crackers at the Guildhall, Axminster, last Friday. Such an emotional time, but one made with great mirth and warmth.
I went to see Michael Steer do his farewell appearance in Christmas Crackers at the Guildhall, Axminster, last Friday.
Such an emotional time, but one made with great mirth and warmth.
Michael, on behalf of your many fans, may I say you will be missed.
Even now, you still have the voice, the stage presence and the showmanship that we have all come to love and admire.
You may also want to watch:
Have a good retirement and, maybe, one day down at the 'old bull and bush' we will all have a good sing-song.
Thank you, Michael
- 1 Watchmaker's celebrity approach proves a timely move
- 2 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 3 Big-hearted trio smash fundraising target for animal sanctuary
- 4 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 5 Monday means a big step forward on road to economic recovery
- 6 Firefighters ask farmers to be on guard after spate of blazes
- 7 Have your say on future development of village
- 8 Sisters urge supporters to keep giving as mum battles to beat cancer
- 9 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 10 Mr Music's motor is no van ordinaire