Midnight walk, Lyme Regis
THE Weldmar Hospicecare Trust are organising a sponsored ladies-only Midnight Walk on Saturday, September 11, in Lymr Regis.
The event will start at midnight at the Marine Theatre and includes walking along Marine Parade, Lyme Regis.
Registration costs �16, for which you will receive a t-shirt, flashing bunny ears and a medal.
All money raised will go towards funding specialist services which are provided across north, south and west Dorset.
Volunteers and sponsors are also needed to help with the event.
You may also want to watch:
To register or receive further information contact Sue Leighton on (01305) 215315.
Alternativelyo to www.weld-hospice.org.uk/lymemidnightwalk
- 1 Big-hearted trio smash fundraising target for animal sanctuary
- 2 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 3 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 4 Monday means a big step forward on road to economic recovery
- 5 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 6 Firefighters ask farmers to be on guard after spate of blazes
- 7 Helping others through your own experience can be a valued skill
- 8 Mr Music's motor is no van ordinaire
- 9 Watchmaker's celebrity approach proves a timely move
- 10 Vintage cars grace Wiscombe Park