Midnight walk, Lyme Regis
THE Weldmar Hospicecare Trust are organising a sponsored ladies-only Midnight Walk on Saturday, September 11, in Lymr Regis.
The event will start at midnight at the Marine Theatre and includes walking along Marine Parade, Lyme Regis.
Registration costs �16, for which you will receive a t-shirt, flashing bunny ears and a medal.
All money raised will go towards funding specialist services which are provided across north, south and west Dorset.
Volunteers and sponsors are also needed to help with the event.
You may also want to watch:
To register or receive further information contact Sue Leighton on (01305) 215315.
Alternativelyo to www.weld-hospice.org.uk/lymemidnightwalk
- 1 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Your chance to be crowned top artist
- 4 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 5 Hill climbs to the top on Captain’s Day
- 6 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 7 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 8 Be on your guard against toxic hogweed
- 9 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 10 Great gran takes plunge at Lyme Regis