Midweek Herald turns pink
Change of masthead colour is a one-off - to support Cancer Research UK.
CANCER Research UK has chosen Honiton for a pilot scheme that will see selected market towns turn pink.
Business leaders are backing the Turn Honiton Pink campaign.
Margaret Lewis, secretary of Honiton and District Chamber of Commerce and Industry, is to visit every business in the town centre to secure their support.
“Hopefully, everybody in the town will take part,” Mrs Lewis told a chamber meeting last week.
You may also want to watch:
Cancer Research UK is providing free posters, banners, balloons and a host of other promotional material free of charge to all participating outlets.
Turn Honiton Pink will take place on Saturday, October 16.
- 1 Rogue builder jailed for ripping off Honiton customers
- 2 Thug jailed for violent bottle attack at Seaton Tesco
- 3 Dark day for Millwey Rise
- 4 Wedding venue team goes extra mile for customers
- 5 Cafe boss bounces back after adapting to impact of virus
- 6 Honiton u3a group tackles international art theft
- 7 Community group invites people to volunteers fayre
- 8 Flying start for the Axminster Tigers
- 9 Benefit cheat 'too disabled to move' filmed shopping in Axminster
- 10 Lottery millionaire helps support big beach clean-up
Watch this space for further details.