Midweek Herald turns pink
Change of masthead colour is a one-off - to support Cancer Research UK.
CANCER Research UK has chosen Honiton for a pilot scheme that will see selected market towns turn pink.
Business leaders are backing the Turn Honiton Pink campaign.
Margaret Lewis, secretary of Honiton and District Chamber of Commerce and Industry, is to visit every business in the town centre to secure their support.
“Hopefully, everybody in the town will take part,” Mrs Lewis told a chamber meeting last week.
You may also want to watch:
Cancer Research UK is providing free posters, banners, balloons and a host of other promotional material free of charge to all participating outlets.
Turn Honiton Pink will take place on Saturday, October 16.
- 1 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 2 New homes and a new town centre as Cranbrook embraces the future
- 3 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 4 Children get a taste of life in a forest school - and enjoy the benefits
- 5 Ian Chubb retains Whimple and Blackdown seat
- 6 Wiscombe Park hosts a fabulous return to motorsport
- 7 Colyton submits its Neighbourhood Plan to district planners
- 8 Ian Hall retains Devon County Council seat
- 9 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 10 We're wild about open spaces but beware, others are not
Watch this space for further details.