Mieke deserves utmost respect
With reference to your story Driver, 85, fights to keep license ... Mrs Mieke Miller has been a close friend of mine for seven years.
With reference to your story Driver, 85, fights to keep license ...
Mrs Mieke Miller has been a close friend of mine for seven years.
I would have no hesitation being a passenger in her car; her mind is as sharp as a razer and she is a considerate and careful driver.
She may be 85, and perhaps used to driving at a slower pace than most of the younger people these days, but should still be treated with the utmost respect, considering what she went through in the war.
You may also want to watch:
There are nicer ways of interviewing a lady of a certain age, who may not have understood the situation when being confronted by a policeman.
- 1 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Motorists urged: park sensibly, don't drive Devon residents mad
- 4 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 5 Hill climbs to the top on Captain’s Day
- 6 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 7 William conquers 200 books
- 8 Lions help enthusiastic work skills group
- 9 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 10 Great gran takes plunge at Lyme Regis