Mieke deserves utmost respect
With reference to your story Driver, 85, fights to keep license ... Mrs Mieke Miller has been a close friend of mine for seven years.
With reference to your story Driver, 85, fights to keep license ...
Mrs Mieke Miller has been a close friend of mine for seven years.
I would have no hesitation being a passenger in her car; her mind is as sharp as a razer and she is a considerate and careful driver.
She may be 85, and perhaps used to driving at a slower pace than most of the younger people these days, but should still be treated with the utmost respect, considering what she went through in the war.
You may also want to watch:
There are nicer ways of interviewing a lady of a certain age, who may not have understood the situation when being confronted by a policeman.
- 1 Honiton U9s overjoyed to be playing competitive rugby once again
- 2 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 3 Snubbed! Lacemaker whose expertise was too good for the judges
- 4 Laptops and tablet help primary school
- 5 Property of the Week: Corn Mill, Ottery St Mary
- 6 New premises for treasured mental health charity
- 7 New homes and a new town centre as Cranbrook embraces the future
- 8 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 9 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 10 Clyst Valley park is part of Exmouth to Exmoor national trail vision