Mieke deserves utmost respect
With reference to your story Driver, 85, fights to keep license ... Mrs Mieke Miller has been a close friend of mine for seven years.
With reference to your story Driver, 85, fights to keep license ...
Mrs Mieke Miller has been a close friend of mine for seven years.
I would have no hesitation being a passenger in her car; her mind is as sharp as a razer and she is a considerate and careful driver.
She may be 85, and perhaps used to driving at a slower pace than most of the younger people these days, but should still be treated with the utmost respect, considering what she went through in the war.
You may also want to watch:
There are nicer ways of interviewing a lady of a certain age, who may not have understood the situation when being confronted by a policeman.
- 1 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 2 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 3 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 4 Sky's the limit for popular artist as new exhibition opens
- 5 Increase in hate crime across Devon and Cornwall
- 6 Honiton runners in the Studland Stampede
- 7 Jo’s family go the distance to support cancer charity
- 8 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'
- 9 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon