Milk bottle mystery at Seaton
Milk bottle mystery
THINGS turned sour when police were called to remove a number of milk bottles from a Seaton traffic island.
Some seven full pintas had been carefully placed around the Fore Street roundabout in the early hours of Sunday.
PC Mike Harper, who was called to investigate, said they were laid out quite artistically – like a milk bottle crop circle.
But, he said, it was still nuisance behaviour and they had probably been taken from people’s doorsteps.
You may also want to watch:
To make matters worse, the offender had removed all the tops from the bottles so they could not be returned and had to be removed with care.
- 1 Millwey Rise 2 Pinhoe 0
- 2 Hollie's happy to be in the Little Shop of vouchers
- 3 Caroline and Steve Bond win Covid Cup at Axe Cliff
- 4 Author's school visit takes the biscuit
- 5 Netball club members win superstar backing for 'trip' to Australia
- 6 Honiton carers' group meets again
- 7 Latest news from Axe Cliff Golf Club
- 8 Tourist attraction scoops prestigious award for 'tramathon' live event
- 9 Children get a taste of life in a forest school - and enjoy the benefits
- 10 Flitch Success for the Armstrong family