Milk bottle mystery at Seaton
Milk bottle mystery
THINGS turned sour when police were called to remove a number of milk bottles from a Seaton traffic island.
Some seven full pintas had been carefully placed around the Fore Street roundabout in the early hours of Sunday.
PC Mike Harper, who was called to investigate, said they were laid out quite artistically – like a milk bottle crop circle.
But, he said, it was still nuisance behaviour and they had probably been taken from people’s doorsteps.
You may also want to watch:
To make matters worse, the offender had removed all the tops from the bottles so they could not be returned and had to be removed with care.
- 1 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 4 Motorists urged: park sensibly, don't drive Devon residents mad
- 5 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 6 William conquers 200 books
- 7 Half-year property sales are twice the five-year average
- 8 What’s in a town crest - mermaids, plants pregnant woman or all three?
- 9 Enjoy spectacular visual art exhibition at town's Thelma Hulbert Gallery
- 10 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local