Milk bottle mystery at Seaton
Milk bottle mystery
THINGS turned sour when police were called to remove a number of milk bottles from a Seaton traffic island.
Some seven full pintas had been carefully placed around the Fore Street roundabout in the early hours of Sunday.
PC Mike Harper, who was called to investigate, said they were laid out quite artistically – like a milk bottle crop circle.
But, he said, it was still nuisance behaviour and they had probably been taken from people’s doorsteps.
You may also want to watch:
To make matters worse, the offender had removed all the tops from the bottles so they could not be returned and had to be removed with care.
- 1 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 2 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 3 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 4 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 5 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 6 New plan to build East Devon back better after the pandemic
- 7 Volunteers unite again to launch Operation Rudolph
- 8 MP gets a flavour of community food project's new base
- 9 Councils across Devon to provide training to boost business
- 10 Premier League contract for local footballer