Mill Water given a £5,000 cash boost
- Credit: Archant
Santander shows its support for Mill Water School in Honiton.
Mill Water School has received a £5,000 cash boost to help enhance learning opportunities for students.
The school, in Honiton, was presented with a cheque by the manager of the town’s local Santander branch manager, Darren McArdle, after it was selected by the bank as its chosen charity in the area.
Headteacher Alan Sheppard said: “It is fantastic.
“It will make a real difference to pupils at the school.
You may also want to watch:
“The money will enhance our learning.”
The money will be used to purchase additional learning resources such as iPads and laptops to help students with their communication skills.
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 3 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 4 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 5 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 6 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 9 The US Open: part two
- 10 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
Mr Sheppard added: “We are very grateful to Santander for thinking of us and hope in the future that we will continue to work with them.”