Lyme’s Bell Cliff Restaurant for sale at £1.1million
- Credit: Archant
Lyme’s Bell Cliff Restaurant and Tea Rooms are up for sale with an asking price of £1.1million.
Situated at the lower end of Broad Street it is being marketed by Christie and Co.
The agents say the licenced premises offers a new owner the prospect of increasing the trade area by reopening the first floor dining area and altering the current menu to a higher end offering, The restaurant can currently accommodate 40 diners internally, 16 externally and also includes a spacious one-bedroom apartment.
Lloyd Colin, licensed business agent at Christie and Co said: 'I expect there to be a high level of interest in the Bell Cliff restaurant, as the start of 2020 has seen increased demand for new entrants to the sector as well as known brands expanding their current portfolios.
'This business is set up and ready for anyone to walk in and operate it from day one as it has a very loyal local following. However, a new concept would definitely increase the appetite of Lyme Regis as the Bell Cliff has been operated in the same way for over 20 years.'
You may also want to watch:
The full property listing is available at www.christie.com/properties/restaurants/a2j4g000009tms4uak/
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 5 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 6 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 7 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 8 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020