Missing Lyme man found safe and well
- Credit: Archant
Simon Evans, 42, is located in Cornwall following major police search across three counties
A man who went missing form his home at Lyme Regis has been found safe and well in Cornwall.
Police say Simon Evans, 42, was located in Portreath yesterday (Wednesday).
There had been serious concerns for his welfare after he disappeared from his home at 7.30am Tuesday, June 18.
Appealing for help to trace him Chief Inspector Debbie Marsden, of Dorset Police, said: “We know that Simon left driving a black SAAB 9-5 Vector and enquiries have revealed that he may have travelled to the Devon and Cornwall area.
You may also want to watch:
“He has recently been very upset and his whole family are extremely concerned about him and want to make sure he is alright.”
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 6 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 7 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 8 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 9 Holocaust Memorial Day to be marked in virtual ceremony
- 10 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone