Missing man could be in East Devon
Police appeal to find Brian Steele.
Police are appealing for information about a man who’s gone missing from his home in Basingstoke.
Brian Steele, 64, was last seen at his house at around 2.30pm, Saturday, June 16.
It is thought he could have travelled to the Exeter area.
He is described as a white male, approximately 6ft 4ins tall, of stocky build with grey hair and a beard. He wears glasses and was last seen wearing a cap.
You may also want to watch:
Sergeant Barry Long, from the Basingstoke Targeted Patro,l team said: “Brian left home to return to the shops to get some items they’d forgotten while out shopping with his family and did not return.
“He was on foot and wasn’t carrying much money. It’s not known where he’s gone but we have information to suggest he may have travelled to the Exeter area.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 3 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 4 Keep safe and enjoy return of Tar Barrels spectacle
- 5 Mum and daughter to have their hair chopped for charity
- 6 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
- 7 Beer Albion edge Colyton in local showdown
- 8 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents
- 9 Cranbrook prevail in local derby
- 10 Musical treat raises £800 for Afghanistan charity appeal
“Please take a look at the picture and. if you’ve spotted him, or know where he is, please get in touch with the police and help us re-unite him with his loved-ones.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Targeted Patrol team at Basingstoke police station on 0845 045 45 45.
You can also call the anonymous Crimestoppers charity on 0800 555 111.