Missing man could be in East Devon
Police appeal to find Brian Steele.
Police are appealing for information about a man who’s gone missing from his home in Basingstoke.
Brian Steele, 64, was last seen at his house at around 2.30pm, Saturday, June 16.
It is thought he could have travelled to the Exeter area.
He is described as a white male, approximately 6ft 4ins tall, of stocky build with grey hair and a beard. He wears glasses and was last seen wearing a cap.
You may also want to watch:
Sergeant Barry Long, from the Basingstoke Targeted Patro,l team said: “Brian left home to return to the shops to get some items they’d forgotten while out shopping with his family and did not return.
“He was on foot and wasn’t carrying much money. It’s not known where he’s gone but we have information to suggest he may have travelled to the Exeter area.
- 1 Half-year property sales are twice the five-year average
- 2 What’s in a town crest - mermaids, plants pregnant woman or all three?
- 3 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 4 Yarty Party Time - and what a success
- 5 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers
- 6 United front needed to ensure Devon does not remain the poor relation
- 7 A little respect goes a long way to reducing summer tensions
- 8 Lady Captain's Day at Axe Cliff
- 9 Scheme for affordable homes on old football pitch moves step closer
- 10 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
“Please take a look at the picture and. if you’ve spotted him, or know where he is, please get in touch with the police and help us re-unite him with his loved-ones.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Targeted Patrol team at Basingstoke police station on 0845 045 45 45.
You can also call the anonymous Crimestoppers charity on 0800 555 111.