Missing Membury teenager found safe and well
- Credit: Archant
Arthur Heeler-Frood, 15, spotted by a member of the public at Honiton Railway Station
Missing Membury teenager Arthur Heeler-Frood has been found safe and well in Honiton today (Tuesday, November 15).
The 15-year-old was located by officers at Honiton train station after being alerted by a member of the public shortly after 4.30pm.
Arthur is now being reunited with his family.
He went missing after leaving his family home in Axminster on the morning of Tuesday 6 September and failed to turn up at school.
You may also want to watch:
Officers would like to thank the member of the public who called in and also thank everyone who has assisted with the appeal to find Arthur over the last two months.
- 1 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 2 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 3 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 4 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 5 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 6 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 7 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 8 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Government scraps house building quota in East Devon