Models needed for cat-walk show
Cat-walk show to be held in Honiton to raise money for the East Devon Day Hospice Appeal and The Beehive community centre.
Models are needed to strut their stuff on the catwalk for the East Devon Day Hospice Appeal.
Local women of all sizes and ages are being sought to take part in the event on Saturday, August 9, at The Beehive, Dowell Street.
The proceeds will be split between the appeal and The Beehive – Honiton’s new community centre.
One of the event organisers, Sharon Pavey, said: “No experience necessary - it’s a community event where we won’t be taking ourselves too seriously.
You may also want to watch:
“We do need volunteers to come forward to help now, either as models or maybe to help with hair, make-up and general organisation on the night.”
Anyone interested in taking part or for more information, call Sharon on email@example.com or call 07447597390.
- 1 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 2 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 3 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 4 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 7 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 8 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Rugby on a rollercoaster of disruption