Money given to Devon charities
Money has been awarded to four good Devon causes.
The Gittisham-based Beaumont Charity has made the donations to help the organisations cope during the unprecedented times caused by the Covid-19 outbreak.
The trust has provided donations to TRIP, the Random Kitchen, Ottery Help Scheme and the Honiton Food Bank.
Richard Marker, chairman of the Beaumont Charity, said: “I’m sure the founder Elizabeth Beaumont would be very proud to see the charity still in existence and still helping people some 400 years on in these difficult times – supporting local people who could benefit from these worthwhile charities.
“Individual applications from Gittisham parishioners struggling in these unprecedented times would also be looked at during this crisis.”
You may also want to watch:
Application forms and criteria for payments can be obtained from: Beaumont Charity, C/O CarterDawes IFA Solutions Ltd, Montana House, 130 High Street, Honiton, Devon, EX14 1JP.
- 1 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 2 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 3 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 4 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 5 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 6 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 7 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 8 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 9 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 10 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters