Collision at Monkton ‘partially blocked’ A30
- Credit: Archant
The collision at Monkton on the A30 had ‘partially blocked’ the road.
A road traffic collision at Monkton partially blocked the A30 this morning (Friday, December 1).
Police traffic watch reported that there has been an incident at Hedgend Road, Monkton. at around 7.15am.
It is understood that the incident partially blocked the road.
A Devon and Cornwall Police spokesman has confirmed there was a two-car incident but said there were no injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Police say the incident has since been cleared.
- 1 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 2 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 3 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 4 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 5 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 9 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 10 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners