More cheeky bums needed for calendar
Plans for “cheeky” calendar are moving forward.
An Axminster-based photographer has received huge support from the public after receiving a ban from social networking site Facebook.
Now, she hopes to get as many people as possible to empower themselves by taking part in the Great Cheeky Bum Calendar.
Hays Lynch, of Tigerfly Photography, is moving forward with plans to produce a “cheeky bums” calendar for charity, which she hopes will be decided by a public vote.
The 37-year-old. who is originally from Kilmington, was inspired to start the project after receiving bans for posting photographs deemed to breach Facebook’s standards over nudity and photography.
Support for the project has been gaining momentum on Facebook with people already signing up to take part.
“People have been so supportive, on the day the Midweek Herald came out I received six texts within the hour and five calls,” says Hays.
- 1 Caravan left 'severely damaged' by fire on A35
- 2 Aldi seeking approval for extension of former Coop site
- 3 Happy Hippos all set for Peninsula push
- 4 South West warning for drought issued
- 5 Kilmington driver admits injuring woman in Axminster crash
- 6 Outdoor fire in Lyme Regis
- 7 Honiton history: Four generations of the Hussey family auctions
- 8 Ottery St Mary - a shopping paradise
- 9 Seaton ladies storm into semi-finals of Top Club competition
- 10 How to see the last supermoon of the year this weekend
“People are excited to be taking part and feel liberated and feel it will boost their confidence.”
Hays is hoping to get as many people involved in the project as you continues her mission to empower people.
She added: “It is a fun liberating experience, encouraging everyone involved to be happy with what they have and be proud.”
Each month will be centred on a specific theme.
Around 30 people have already signed up to take part, both men and women.
However, more men are needed for the calendar shoot.
“I’m really excited to be able to do this calendar as I feel it is empowering so many people.
“I’ve had people contact me from all over wishing they lived closer,” says Hays.
“I couldn’t have done any of this without the support of my husband and babies, and fabulous clients I can now call my friends.”
Dates for the various calendar shoots are on Facebook along with more information about what to bring on the day.
For more information or to get involved contact Hays on 07943786255 or visit www.tigerflyphotography.co.uk.
Alternatively visit www.facebook.com/hayley.tigerfly