More drivers charged in Dorset drink and drugs campaign
- Credit: Archant
Police say offenders will have their details published in the media as part of the latest crackdown
A further 12 people have now been charged with drink or drug driving offences as part of Dorset Police’s summer drink and drug driving campaign, police revealed yesterday (Friday June 16)
They are due to appear at courts in the region during June and July.
A total of 19 people have now been charged as part of the campaign, which runs between Thursday, June 1 2017. and Friday June 30.
As in previous campaigns, anyone charged with a drink or drug driving related offences during the campaign will have their name and court appearance details released to the media.
You may also want to watch:
You can follow Dorset Police’s summer campaign on social media using the hashtag #DontRiskIt.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 3 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 4 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 5 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 6 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 7 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 8 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 9 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 10 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis