Reopening of Seaton’s Harbour Road public toilets delayed
- Credit: Archant
Public toilets at Harbour Road/Thury Harcourt Place in Seaton will now reopen tomorrow (Thursday August 13).
East Devon District Council had planned to open them today (Wednesday, August 12) but a spokeswoman said: “Unfortunately we had a staffing issue and the toilets will reopen tomorrow.”
The toilets will be open five days a week - Wednesday to Sunday - between 8am and 8pm.
They will be shut on Mondays and Tuesdays.
The council spokeswoman said: “They will be stringently Covid-19 cleaned four times a day.”
You may also want to watch:
The public toilets at Seaton’s West Walk reopened several weeks ago.
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 6 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 7 Holocaust Memorial Day to be marked in virtual ceremony
- 8 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 9 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 10 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax