More shops close in Honiton
Fishmonger’s shop closes in New Street and more businesses are set to follow.
A FISH monger’s shop is the latest business to fall victim to the economic climate in Honiton.
The Great Catch, in New Street, closed last week.
A notice in the shop window thanked customers for their support.
Meanwhile, a closing down sale continued at Leo’s clothing store, also in New Street.
You may also want to watch:
And it was further revealed that a shop selling kitchen accessories, Cucina, in High Street, is to close.
- 1 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 2 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 3 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 4 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 5 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 6 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 7 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 8 Local Football Results
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'