More shops close in Honiton
Fishmonger’s shop closes in New Street and more businesses are set to follow.
A FISH monger’s shop is the latest business to fall victim to the economic climate in Honiton.
The Great Catch, in New Street, closed last week.
A notice in the shop window thanked customers for their support.
Meanwhile, a closing down sale continued at Leo’s clothing store, also in New Street.
You may also want to watch:
And it was further revealed that a shop selling kitchen accessories, Cucina, in High Street, is to close.
- 1 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 2 Scheme for affordable homes on old football pitch moves step closer
- 3 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary
- 4 Supermarket makes a super gesture to help community food charity
- 5 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers
- 6 Rugby star Ben Moon’s Testimonial year begins
- 7 Gallery applauded for resilience and creativity during 'very tough times'
- 8 Property of the Week: Wolversleigh Farm
- 9 He was going, going gone... but now TV auctioneer is back
- 10 800th anniversary makes town's celebrated event a hot topic this year