More shops close in Honiton
Fishmonger’s shop closes in New Street and more businesses are set to follow.
A FISH monger’s shop is the latest business to fall victim to the economic climate in Honiton.
The Great Catch, in New Street, closed last week.
A notice in the shop window thanked customers for their support.
Meanwhile, a closing down sale continued at Leo’s clothing store, also in New Street.
You may also want to watch:
And it was further revealed that a shop selling kitchen accessories, Cucina, in High Street, is to close.
- 1 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 2 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 3 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 4 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 5 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 6 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 7 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 8 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Government scraps house building quota in East Devon