More shops close in Honiton
Fishmonger’s shop closes in New Street and more businesses are set to follow.
A FISH monger’s shop is the latest business to fall victim to the economic climate in Honiton.
The Great Catch, in New Street, closed last week.
A notice in the shop window thanked customers for their support.
Meanwhile, a closing down sale continued at Leo’s clothing store, also in New Street.
You may also want to watch:
And it was further revealed that a shop selling kitchen accessories, Cucina, in High Street, is to close.
- 1 School recognised for appliance of science
- 2 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 3 Mum and daughters take some big steps to help beat cancer
- 4 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 5 Author's school visit takes the biscuit
- 6 Green blueprint for new valley park is agreed
- 7 Laptops and tablet help primary school
- 8 Axminster progress in the Devon Senior Cup
- 9 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 10 Jazz festival teams up with radio station to amplify the vibe