New date fixed for Honiton Gate to Plate
- Credit: Archant
A new date has been set for this year’s Honiton Gate to Plate which was postponed because of bad weather.
The event, originally planned for August 10, will now go ahead in the high street between 10am and 4pm on Saturday, September 28.
A varied programme is being lined up throughout the day with around 40 food, drink and craft producers and a cooking stage - with an on-street show kitchen - featuring chefs and food experts giving live demonstrations.
Organised by East Devon District Council, supported by Honiton Town Council, Gate to Plate celebrates high-quality local food and traditional craft produce.
Last year's inaugural event was attended by HRH The Prince of Wales and HRH The Duchess of Cornwall and attracted thousands of visitors.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more or to enquire about a trade stand contact 01404 41719 or email email@example.com
You can find out more about this year's event by following a dedicated facebook page using the hashtag #HonitonGateToPlate and on twitter @eastdevon #honitongatetoplate
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 3 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 6 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 7 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
- 8 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 9 Riding through the lockdown restrictions
- 10 Holocaust Memorial Day to be marked in virtual ceremony