New date fixed for Honiton Gate to Plate
- Credit: Archant
A new date has been set for this year’s Honiton Gate to Plate which was postponed because of bad weather.
The event, originally planned for August 10, will now go ahead in the high street between 10am and 4pm on Saturday, September 28.
A varied programme is being lined up throughout the day with around 40 food, drink and craft producers and a cooking stage - with an on-street show kitchen - featuring chefs and food experts giving live demonstrations.
Organised by East Devon District Council, supported by Honiton Town Council, Gate to Plate celebrates high-quality local food and traditional craft produce.
Last year's inaugural event was attended by HRH The Prince of Wales and HRH The Duchess of Cornwall and attracted thousands of visitors.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more or to enquire about a trade stand contact 01404 41719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find out more about this year's event by following a dedicated facebook page using the hashtag #HonitonGateToPlate and on twitter @eastdevon #honitongatetoplate
- 1 Leanne's charity pledge to spread the word on vision awareness
- 2 Hot pennies team plan bumper event to mark charter anniversary
- 3 Farm opens gardens and wildflower meadows to support good causes
- 4 Streetwise author launches second edition of historical A to Z
- 5 Scouts welcome Ernie
- 6 Escot provides 'forever' home for rescued bear cubs
- 7 Couple support hospital that cared for tragic grandson
- 8 Mentoring helps to encourage development and leadership
- 9 Tim Martin of Wetherspoons wants government to offer visas to EU workers to help out in pubs
- 10 New silverware up for grabs as flower and produce fair returns