Motorcyclist sustains serious leg injury in collision at Combe Raleigh
- Credit: Archant
A motoryclist has been rushed to hospital with a serious leg injury after their motorbike was in collision with a car at Combe Raleigh.
The incident happened on Combe View, near Langford Road, this afternoon at around 2pm..
Traffic in the area was slow-moving due to the collision, but the queues have since eased.
A spokesman for Devon and Cornwall Police said: “Officers were called by ambulance at 2pm today following reports of a collision involving a car and a motorbike near Combe Raleigh, Honiton.
“The motorcyclist was taken to hospital with a serious leg injury.”
You may also want to watch:
More to follow.
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 3 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 4 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 5 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 6 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 7 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
- 8 Riding through the lockdown restrictions
- 9 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 10 Dragon Patchers will continue to keep Devon's potholes filled