Motorcyclist seriously hurt in accident at Rousdon
- Credit: Archant
Rider airlifted to hospital where his condition is critical
A motorcyclist suffered serious injuries when he was in collision with a van near Rousdon yesterday afternoon (Sunday, June 11).
The rider was taken to hospital by the air ambulance where his condition was said to be critical.
The accident happened at around 4pm at a junction near Westhayes on the A3052.
The Triumph Dayton 675R motorcycle was in collision with a white Iveco Daily Panel Van
You may also want to watch:
Officers from Exeter Roads Policing Team and the Serious Collision Investigation Team attended the scene and are appealing for witnesses to come forward quoting log number DCP-20170611 - 0592.
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 6 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 7 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 8 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 9 Holocaust Memorial Day to be marked in virtual ceremony
- 10 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone