Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary
- Credit: Supplied
An appeal for information has been launched after a motorcyclist was seriously injured in a crash near Ottery St Mary earlier this month.
Police investigating a road traffic collision involving a motorbike on the B3177 in Alfington, near Ottery St Mary, on Wednesday, July 7, at around noon, are appealing for any witnesses to come forward.
As a result of the collision, the motorcyclist was taken to hospital to be treated for a serious leg injury.
Officers would particularly like to hear from the driver of a white hatchback-type car who might have witnessed the collision.
The white car was travelling from the A30 towards Ottery St Mary and may have been stopped alongside a Stagecoach bus at the time of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
If you witnessed the incident, have any information or dashcam footage that could help the police with their enquiries, please email email@example.com or call 101, quoting log number 0330 of Wednesday, July 7.
- 1 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 2 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 3 Jo’s family go the distance to support cancer charity
- 4 Sky's the limit for popular artist as new exhibition opens
- 5 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 6 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 7 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 8 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 9 'Going out on a high' - food festival chairman hands over the reins after this year's successful event
- 10 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure