Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary
- Credit: Supplied
An appeal for information has been launched after a motorcyclist was seriously injured in a crash near Ottery St Mary earlier this month.
Police investigating a road traffic collision involving a motorbike on the B3177 in Alfington, near Ottery St Mary, on Wednesday, July 7, at around noon, are appealing for any witnesses to come forward.
As a result of the collision, the motorcyclist was taken to hospital to be treated for a serious leg injury.
Officers would particularly like to hear from the driver of a white hatchback-type car who might have witnessed the collision.
The white car was travelling from the A30 towards Ottery St Mary and may have been stopped alongside a Stagecoach bus at the time of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
If you witnessed the incident, have any information or dashcam footage that could help the police with their enquiries, please email email@example.com or call 101, quoting log number 0330 of Wednesday, July 7.
- 1 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Motorists urged: park sensibly, don't drive Devon residents mad
- 4 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 5 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 6 Hill climbs to the top on Captain’s Day
- 7 William conquers 200 books
- 8 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 9 Lions help enthusiastic work skills group
- 10 What’s in a town crest - mermaids, plants pregnant woman or all three?