Honiton MP’s message of support for Boris Johnson
- Credit: Archant
Tiverton and Honiton MP Neil Parish, says Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s battle with coronavirus shows the disease does not discriminate.
Mr Parish, whose constituency also includes Axminster, Seaton and Colyton, told The Midweek Herald today: “The PM is a larger than life character, full of energy and fighting spirit.
“My thoughts are with him and his family as he battles coronavirus, personally, and for the nation.
“It shows this virus does not discriminate.
“There is no cure - and we must stop the spread urgently to protect as many people as possible.
You may also want to watch:
“As the weather improves, please do not lose sight of the horror that our NHS, social care workers, charity and community groups are facing on the frontline.
“Stay at home, minimise contact, wash your hands and follow government guidance to get us through this as quickly as possible.
- 1 Hot pennies team plan bumper event to mark charter anniversary
- 2 Leanne's charity pledge to spread the word on vision awareness
- 3 Farm opens gardens and wildflower meadows to support good causes
- 4 Streetwise author launches second edition of historical A to Z
- 5 Escot provides 'forever' home for rescued bear cubs
- 6 Scouts welcome Ernie
- 7 Couple support hospital that cared for tragic grandson
- 8 Mentoring helps to encourage development and leadership
- 9 Tim Martin of Wetherspoons wants government to offer visas to EU workers to help out in pubs
- 10 New silverware up for grabs as flower and produce fair returns
“I know local and national government are working around the clock to provide support.
“If you require help or advice, please do not hesitate to get in touch.”