Mums present petition to NHS Devon
Future of Honiton’s “exemplary” in-patient post-natal care at stake.
A PETITION, calling for the immediate reinstatement of in-patient post-natal care at Honiton Community Hospital, has today been presented to NHS Devon.
Mums Alison Kettlewell and Lisa Rundle handed the petition to Sally Foxhall, a non-executive director of the primary care trust.
Ms Foxhall was in Honiton to jointly chair a public meeting about the future shape of maternity services across Devon and, in particular, Honiton.
The consultation event, held at the Royal British Legion Club, in Dowell Street, was called by Honiton Town Council. Deputy Mayor Councillor Vernon Whitlock joined Ms Foxhall in chairing the meeting.
More stories about the meeting will be added to this website shortly.
- 1 Five-year-old girl dies after road accident near Honiton
- 2 Devon model railway manufacturer expands factory space to keep up with demand
- 3 Dramatic departure of six Honiton councillors after council tax vote
- 4 Serious road accident at Wilmington
- 5 Information sought on fly-tipping incident in Honiton
- 6 Mum-to-be's relaxing holiday ends in baby being delivered at Devon resort
- 7 New £60,000 funding for Honiton play park
- 8 Rise on the rise with confident home victory
- 9 Bringing the best of British to Honiton
- 10 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products