Mums present petition to NHS Devon
Future of Honiton’s “exemplary” in-patient post-natal care at stake.
A PETITION, calling for the immediate reinstatement of in-patient post-natal care at Honiton Community Hospital, has today been presented to NHS Devon.
Mums Alison Kettlewell and Lisa Rundle handed the petition to Sally Foxhall, a non-executive director of the primary care trust.
Ms Foxhall was in Honiton to jointly chair a public meeting about the future shape of maternity services across Devon and, in particular, Honiton.
The consultation event, held at the Royal British Legion Club, in Dowell Street, was called by Honiton Town Council. Deputy Mayor Councillor Vernon Whitlock joined Ms Foxhall in chairing the meeting.
You may also want to watch:
More stories about the meeting will be added to this website shortly.
- 1 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 2 Ian Hall retains Devon County Council seat
- 3 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 4 New homes and a new town centre as Cranbrook embraces the future
- 5 Children get a taste of life in a forest school - and enjoy the benefits
- 6 Ian Chubb retains Whimple and Blackdown seat
- 7 Hollie's happy to be in the Little Shop of vouchers
- 8 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 9 East Devon's new homes debate divides residents' opinions
- 10 Netball club members win superstar backing for 'trip' to Australia