Mums present petition to NHS Devon
Future of Honiton’s “exemplary” in-patient post-natal care at stake.
A PETITION, calling for the immediate reinstatement of in-patient post-natal care at Honiton Community Hospital, has today been presented to NHS Devon.
Mums Alison Kettlewell and Lisa Rundle handed the petition to Sally Foxhall, a non-executive director of the primary care trust.
Ms Foxhall was in Honiton to jointly chair a public meeting about the future shape of maternity services across Devon and, in particular, Honiton.
The consultation event, held at the Royal British Legion Club, in Dowell Street, was called by Honiton Town Council. Deputy Mayor Councillor Vernon Whitlock joined Ms Foxhall in chairing the meeting.
You may also want to watch:
More stories about the meeting will be added to this website shortly.
- 1 Rogue builder jailed for ripping off Honiton customers
- 2 Thug jailed for violent bottle attack at Seaton Tesco
- 3 Wedding venue team goes extra mile for customers
- 4 Community group invites people to volunteers fayre
- 5 Cafe boss bounces back after adapting to impact of virus
- 6 Honiton Rugby Club recruitment day
- 7 Property of the Week: Combpyne Road, Musbury, Axminster
- 8 Flying start for the Axminster Tigers
- 9 Tories' approach to councillor checks could fuel hysteria
- 10 Council unveils new £2million business support fund