Murder suspect spotted in Devon
Where is he now? Police need your help.
A murder suspect featured on Crimewatch has been spotted in Devon and police want to know where he is now.
Detectives issued a warning after a man matching the description of Stanislaw Gliszczynski was spotted in the county.
He is wanted by Gwent Police in connection with a murder investigation.
Officers want to speak to the 30-year-old following the death of Ramunas Raulinautis, 34, who died on Saturday, March 12, following a fire in Chepstow Road, Newport.
You may also want to watch:
The fire was in the forecourt area of the Gateway Express Hotel on Wednesday, March 9. Ramunas Raulinautis was the victim of an horrific crime. He was set alight and had also been assaulted.
Stanislaw Gliszczynski has shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes, with a tattoo of a tribal design on his left arm and Celtic band on his left leg.
- 1 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 2 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'
- 3 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 4 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 5 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 6 Museum exhibition offers a glimpse into wartime life
- 7 Judith is miles ahead in climate change action campaign
- 8 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 9 Turkish delight for Axe Valley Runner
- 10 Better broadband rollout will deliver speeds you'd expect
If anyone has any information about his whereabouts, they are asked to call police.
If you can help call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.