Musbury business man’s generous gift
The owner of Musbury Garage presented a cheque to Musbury Primary School after a successful fund-raising party.
A BUSINESS owner and former Musbury Primary School pupil presented a generous gift to a local primary school after celebrating a family milestone.
Julian Rinaldi, who owns Musbury Garage, presented a cheque for �220, to Musbury Primary School teacher Caroline Cole following fund-raising efforts during a birthday party at the garage and SPAR store.
The money was raised during a party to mark the 30th anniversary of the Rinaldi family buying the village business with funds donated to the school and NSPCC.
Julian, who also coached the school football team for 10 years, said: “We wanted to mark our family anniversary with an extravaganza as a thank you to the local community as well as raise funds for good causes at the same time.”
You may also want to watch:
Frank and Barbara Rinaldi bought the site in April 1981 and their son Julian took over when the couple retired in 2008.
It originally opened as a garage in the 1930s under the ownership of a Mr Snell who later sold the business on to Jim Hendin before he in turn sold it to Frank and Barbara.
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 3 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 4 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 5 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 6 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 7 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
- 8 Riding through the lockdown restrictions
- 9 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 10 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost