Musbury to Axmouth road closed after landslip
- Credit: Archant
Diversions in place after a section of the A358 collapses
The A358 between Musbury and Bosshill Cross remains closed following the collapse of part of the carriageway.
It is understood that a section of the highway, which runs over a water conduit, near Axmouth Football Club’s ground, has subsided.
Diversions are in place at either end of the road between Bosshill Cross and the Golden Hind pub, at Musbury.
County highways officials are due to issue an update on the repairs shortly.
You may also want to watch:
It is understood the road could remain closed for up to a week.
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 3 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 4 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 5 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 6 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 7 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 8 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 9 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery