Popular Lyme Regis pub up for sale
- Credit: Archant
A popular Lyme Regis pub is on the market with an asking price of almost £600,000.
The Nags Head, in Silver Street, is a traditional coaching house dating back to the Victorian era.
James and Rebecca De-Voisey purchased the inn just over two years ago and have extensively refurbished large parts of the business.
Now they are now looking to explore other business opportunities so have made the decision to sell.
They said: 'We have thoroughly enjoyed our time at The Nags Head and being at the centre of a vibrant local community.
You may also want to watch:
'During our time at the pub we have invested in it, improved its profitability and it still has further opportunities to develop.
'We feel we have helped secure its future as a successful business and community hub and, by doing so, it offers the new owners the opportunity to really take it forward and continue to grow the business.'
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 3 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 4 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 5 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 6 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 7 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 8 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
There are currently four letting rooms in use and a further three that are in the process of being redecorated.
Lloyd Colin, business agent at Christie and Co, is handling the sale of the pub with an asking price of £595,000.
He said: 'This a very profitable pub and there is still scope to increase those profits even further.
'We expect a high level of interest due to the location and the fact that it is free of tie, with an additional three bedrooms still to be added to the letting accommodation.'
For more information visit www.christie.com