National award for Richard's work
AN AXMINSTER chiropractor has won a national award for his work. Richard Stenning, of the Chiropractic Health Centres, in Axminster and Honiton, has received the Patient Partnership Quality Mark (PPQM) from The College of Chiropractors.
AN AXMINSTER chiropractor has won a national award for his work.
Richard Stenning, of the Chiropractic Health Centres, in Axminster and Honiton, has received the 'Patient Partnership Quality Mark' (PPQM) from The College of Chiropractors.
He accepted his award at The Royal Society in London from Hew Helps, the chairman of the college's Lay Partnership Group.
He said: "Chiropractors provide safe and effective treatment and we are proud to say that this award recognises this clinic's commitment to meeting and exceeding patients' expectations of their treatment environment and care.
You may also want to watch:
"We constantly strive to improve our level of service and always welcome feedback from patients."
The PPQM award was to recognise excellence in meeting the expectations patients have about chiropractic care.
- 1 PM had to be cautious on next step, says MP
- 2 East Devon showjumper on the Olympic shortlist
- 3 Charity plant fair with plenty for gardeners and growers to enjoy
- 4 Deadline looms for to claim Brexit support funding
- 5 Baker's son who became one of Nelson's naval commanders
- 6 'Unmissable' music show a treat for Beehive audiences
- 7 Farm opens gardens and wildflower meadows to support good causes
- 8 Afternoon of jazz and cream teas at Coldharbour Farm House
- 9 Moxey takes Gulls to the final
- 10 Virtual work experience programme for young people in region