National award for Richard's work
AN AXMINSTER chiropractor has won a national award for his work. Richard Stenning, of the Chiropractic Health Centres, in Axminster and Honiton, has received the Patient Partnership Quality Mark (PPQM) from The College of Chiropractors.
AN AXMINSTER chiropractor has won a national award for his work.
Richard Stenning, of the Chiropractic Health Centres, in Axminster and Honiton, has received the 'Patient Partnership Quality Mark' (PPQM) from The College of Chiropractors.
He accepted his award at The Royal Society in London from Hew Helps, the chairman of the college's Lay Partnership Group.
He said: "Chiropractors provide safe and effective treatment and we are proud to say that this award recognises this clinic's commitment to meeting and exceeding patients' expectations of their treatment environment and care.
You may also want to watch:
"We constantly strive to improve our level of service and always welcome feedback from patients."
The PPQM award was to recognise excellence in meeting the expectations patients have about chiropractic care.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 3 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 4 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 5 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 6 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 7 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 8 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 9 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery