National award for Richard's work
AN AXMINSTER chiropractor has won a national award for his work. Richard Stenning, of the Chiropractic Health Centres, in Axminster and Honiton, has received the Patient Partnership Quality Mark (PPQM) from The College of Chiropractors.
AN AXMINSTER chiropractor has won a national award for his work.
Richard Stenning, of the Chiropractic Health Centres, in Axminster and Honiton, has received the 'Patient Partnership Quality Mark' (PPQM) from The College of Chiropractors.
He accepted his award at The Royal Society in London from Hew Helps, the chairman of the college's Lay Partnership Group.
He said: "Chiropractors provide safe and effective treatment and we are proud to say that this award recognises this clinic's commitment to meeting and exceeding patients' expectations of their treatment environment and care.
"We constantly strive to improve our level of service and always welcome feedback from patients."
The PPQM award was to recognise excellence in meeting the expectations patients have about chiropractic care.
- 1 Did visit prompt Queen Victoria to choose Honiton lace for wedding dress?
- 2 Policing activity in Honiton, Axminster and Colyford
- 3 A site for sore eyes
- 4 Members of South West drugs gang jailed for combined 40 years
- 5 Five-year-old girl dies after road accident near Honiton
- 6 Abolishing BBC licence fee is 'sparpling' from bigger issue
- 7 Mud and obelisks for Axe Valley Runners
- 8 'Setting a balanced budget for Devon'
- 9 Candidates sought to stand as new town councillors
- 10 Honiton Ladies reach Quarter Finals of the National Yetton Trophy