National award for Richard's work
AN AXMINSTER chiropractor has won a national award for his work. Richard Stenning, of the Chiropractic Health Centres, in Axminster and Honiton, has received the Patient Partnership Quality Mark (PPQM) from The College of Chiropractors.
AN AXMINSTER chiropractor has won a national award for his work.
Richard Stenning, of the Chiropractic Health Centres, in Axminster and Honiton, has received the 'Patient Partnership Quality Mark' (PPQM) from The College of Chiropractors.
He accepted his award at The Royal Society in London from Hew Helps, the chairman of the college's Lay Partnership Group.
He said: "Chiropractors provide safe and effective treatment and we are proud to say that this award recognises this clinic's commitment to meeting and exceeding patients' expectations of their treatment environment and care.
You may also want to watch:
"We constantly strive to improve our level of service and always welcome feedback from patients."
The PPQM award was to recognise excellence in meeting the expectations patients have about chiropractic care.
- 1 Rogue builder jailed for ripping off Honiton customers
- 2 Thug jailed for violent bottle attack at Seaton Tesco
- 3 Dark day for Millwey Rise
- 4 Cafe boss bounces back after adapting to impact of virus
- 5 Wedding venue team goes extra mile for customers
- 6 Community group invites people to volunteers fayre
- 7 Flying start for the Axminster Tigers
- 8 Benefit cheat 'too disabled to move' filmed shopping in Axminster
- 9 Honiton u3a group tackles international art theft
- 10 Lottery millionaire helps support big beach clean-up