NatWest gets thumbs up from customers
Seaton branch voted best in the South of England.
Staff at NatWest’s Seaton branch have received a big thumbs up from customers after being voted the best branch in the South of England.
The branch beat of stiff competition from across the South of the country and was praised for delivering high quality service to its customers.
Customers scored staff on politeness, knowledge, the cleanliness of the branch and time spent queuing as part of a national survey.
The manager of NatWest’s Seaton branch, Stuart Brady, said: “When you work so hard as a team to deliver a quality service, it’s great to receive recognition from the Bank, but it means so much more because it is our customers’ comments that have put the branch in the top spot.
You may also want to watch:
“We can’t thank them enough for their positive feedback. It’s great to know that the work we do to try to deliver outstanding customer service at all times, and bring our helpful banking pledge to life, is being recognised.”
- 1 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 2 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 3 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 4 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 5 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Rural Proofing response will be guided by Labour’s motion says Cabinet at Devon County Council
- 9 How you can help your children keep up with studying
- 10 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust