NatWest gets thumbs up from customers
Seaton branch voted best in the South of England.
Staff at NatWest’s Seaton branch have received a big thumbs up from customers after being voted the best branch in the South of England.
The branch beat of stiff competition from across the South of the country and was praised for delivering high quality service to its customers.
Customers scored staff on politeness, knowledge, the cleanliness of the branch and time spent queuing as part of a national survey.
The manager of NatWest’s Seaton branch, Stuart Brady, said: “When you work so hard as a team to deliver a quality service, it’s great to receive recognition from the Bank, but it means so much more because it is our customers’ comments that have put the branch in the top spot.
You may also want to watch:
“We can’t thank them enough for their positive feedback. It’s great to know that the work we do to try to deliver outstanding customer service at all times, and bring our helpful banking pledge to life, is being recognised.”
- 1 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 2 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 3 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 4 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 5 Keep safe and enjoy return of Tar Barrels spectacle
- 6 Mum and daughter to have their hair chopped for charity
- 7 Beer Albion edge Colyton in local showdown
- 8 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
- 9 Plea for help in the community as Devon deals with shortage of carers
- 10 Cranbrook prevail in local derby