New appointment system to be rolled out at Honiton Surgery next month
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
The moves comes after a greater demand for GP appointments than availability at the practice.
A new appointment system will be rolled out at Honiton Surgery next month.
The move comes after a greater demand for GP appointments than availability at the practice.
A spokesman for the surgery said: “In order to facilitate this change all patients requiring an appointment from Monday, November 27 until Friday, December 8, should ring in on the day they can come into the surgery.
“Appointments will be available on the day only.”
You may also want to watch:
The new appointment system will be rolled out from December 11.
Surgeries are not yet in place, so the staff are encouraging patients to make an appointment on the day of their choice as above.
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 3 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 6 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 7 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
- 8 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 9 Riding through the lockdown restrictions
- 10 Holocaust Memorial Day to be marked in virtual ceremony
The spokesman added: “We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
“Please be aware this will be a difficult and stressful time for all staff, GPs and patients and so we would ask you to be patient.”