New chief for Colyton factory
CeramTec workers say farewell to MD Juergen Langer who is returning to Germany to pursue ‘other opportunities’
Colyton’s CeramTec plant has a said farewell to its managing director
After nine years at the helm Juergen Langer has left to pursue “other opportunities” for the group, based in Germany.
During his time in charge at the Colyton factory Mr Langer has successfully guided the company through significant customer and product changes during recent turbulent times and leaves it well placed to move forward.
His successor is Neil Bygrave, who joined in 2005. A chartered accountant with an MBA from Exeter University, his previous roles have been with Westland Helicopters, at Yeovil, and Pennon Group in Exeter.
Speaking at his farewell gathering, Mr Langer thanked everyone for his time at Colyton and said he would always remember fondly the staff and the lovely area.
Mr Bygrave thanked him, on behalf of the company, for his strong leadership and presented him with a painting of Beer as a memento.
- 1 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 2 Van fire spread to hedgerow on busy route
- 3 Grants for energy efficiency improvements available for residents
- 4 Ottery family lights up home in memory of mum
- 5 Seaton's 'Hub Elves' replace loneliness with Christmas cheer
- 6 'Fantastic' news on Honiton loos: King Street toilets to stay open
- 7 Green team monitor water quality levels after pollution fears
- 8 Internal bowls battle in national competition
- 9 Where to see Santa in the Seaton area this Christmas
- 10 Yellow weather warning for ice and snow in Devon tonight