New cookbook is really Green
Political party publishes book on 100 per cent recycled paper to raise funds.
The South West Green Party has published a fund-raising cookery book, featuring over 60 vegetarian and vegan recipes contributed by culinary Green Party members here in the South West.
Printed on 100 per cent recycled paper, it included homemade soups, stews, salads, starters, main courses, cakes, biscuits, breads and more.
The first ‘Green’ MP, Caroline Lucas, has contributed the recipe for her delicious Christmas cake.
Edited by Honiton Green Party town Ccuncillor Sharon Pavey, the South West Green Party Cookbook is priced at �7.50.
You may also want to watch:
It also includes a directory of vegetarian and vegan restaurants and cafes in the South West.
Order your copy from Sharon on 07740973990 or via her blog, www.sharonpavey.org
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 3 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 4 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 5 Keep safe and enjoy return of Tar Barrels spectacle
- 6 Mum and daughter to have their hair chopped for charity
- 7 Beer Albion edge Colyton in local showdown
- 8 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
- 9 Cranbrook prevail in local derby
- 10 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek