New cookbook is really Green
Political party publishes book on 100 per cent recycled paper to raise funds.
The South West Green Party has published a fund-raising cookery book, featuring over 60 vegetarian and vegan recipes contributed by culinary Green Party members here in the South West.
Printed on 100 per cent recycled paper, it included homemade soups, stews, salads, starters, main courses, cakes, biscuits, breads and more.
The first ‘Green’ MP, Caroline Lucas, has contributed the recipe for her delicious Christmas cake.
Edited by Honiton Green Party town Ccuncillor Sharon Pavey, the South West Green Party Cookbook is priced at �7.50.
You may also want to watch:
It also includes a directory of vegetarian and vegan restaurants and cafes in the South West.
Order your copy from Sharon on 07740973990 or via her blog, www.sharonpavey.org
- 1 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 2 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 3 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 4 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 5 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Football in support of mental health
- 9 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 10 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020