New date announced for postponed triathlon in Honiton
- Credit: Archant
A new date has been announced for a Honiton triathlon which was previously postponed.
Organiser Pure Endurance has announced Honiton Triathlon will be held on Sunday, October 6.
In a statement, the firm said: "Thanks for all your patience and understanding, we have been working hard with all our partners to get another date in the diary.
"We totally understand that some competitors will not be able to make the new date so please email us ASAP.
"Due to the circumstances we will refund your entry fee to those competitors that can't make the new date."
You may also want to watch:
The triathlon was cancelled following the arrival of travellers in Honiton.
A small fleet of caravans parked up on Allhallows Field earlier this month.
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 3 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 4 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 5 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 6 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 7 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 8 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 9 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 10 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
The run was supposed to be held on Sunday, July 7.
Organisers said the decision was a 'difficult' one to make.