New development of 50 homes planned for Feniton
Feniton Parish Council urges residents to attend a planning meeting tomorrow (Wednesday) to discuss a new planning application.
FENITON Parish Council is set to discuss plans for a new development of 50 homes in the village.
The application being put forward by Wainhomes (South West) Holdings Ltd is seeking permission for 50 homes with associated roads, sewers, landscaping, parking and garages.
The application also seeks to provide allotments, a play area and a community building on land adjacent to Louvigny Close, Station Road.
A planning meeting will be held today (Wednesday), at 8pm, in the village hall.
You may also want to watch:
The council is urging residents to attend.
East Devon District Council will have the final say.
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 3 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 4 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 5 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 6 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 7 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 8 Council lobbies Government on behalf of young people
- 9 Colyton cyclist at age 82 rides the Gridiron 100 for Parkinson's UK
- 10 Village youngsters excited by opening of new pump track
A separate, outline application for up to 120 new homes, put forward for a different site, in Ottery Road, by Strategic Land Partnership, recently attracted big opposition in Feniton.