New farming course launched at Kingston Maurward
The first farm management course for 10 years has been launched at Kingston Maurward College.
THE first farm management course for 10 years has been launched at Kingston Maurward College near Dorchester.
The programme covers general farm management topics including specific modules on dairy herd, beef, sheep and arable management.
It is delivered in association with the Royal Agricultural College and gives people in the agricultural industry the chance to improve their business and management skills on a part time basis.
The course tutor Tim Stephens said: “I’m absolutely delighted with the response to the launch and I am really excited about the new course.”
You may also want to watch:
The courses are run throughout the year and are open to anyone with an interest in farm management.
The first module, Feeding the Dairy Cow, starts this month and will be followed by the second module, Farm Business Management, which begins in early May,
- 1 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 2 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 3 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 4 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 5 Rural Proofing response will be guided by Labour’s motion says Cabinet at Devon County Council
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 How you can help your children keep up with studying
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
For more information please call Tim Stephens on 01305 215 160 or email email@example.com