New flights from Exeter Airport
Flybe announced new summer timetable.
New flights and schedules for 2013 from Exeter Airport have been announced this week.
Flybe, the Exeter-based airline, has the new full summer timetable now on sale with booking being taken through until the beginning of September.
Two new twice weekly routes to Barcelona and Nice were recently announced with one way fares starting at �59.99 and �49.99 respectively. Flybe has also scheduled extra flights to Spain and Portugal. From April 2013 the airline will increase the frequency of flights to Faro and Palma to three per week and Alicante and Malaga to four flights per week.
Bulgaria is back in August and September with Balkan Holidays and a 7 night, All Inclusive holiday, departing 19 September is currently on offer for �423pp. This value for money destination is added to other non-euro destinations of Tunisia, which also returns for the summer season, and Turkey which are both operated by Thomson/First Choice.
You may also want to watch:
There will be an extra weekly flight to Dalaman for 2013, and this new service will allow ten night breaks to Turkey for the first time from Exeter. Other Thomson destinations include the Algarve, Bodrum, Corfu, Cyprus (Larnaca and Paphos), Gran Canaria, Ibiza, Lanzarote, Majorca, Malta, Menorca, Sharm el Sheikh and Tenerife in summer 2013.
Atlantic Holidays will operate flights to Funchal so Madeira is on sale again from Exeter with two departures for next summer but with the hope of more to come.
- 1 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 2 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 3 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 4 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Football in support of mental health
- 9 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 10 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
Newmarket Holidays have 11 departures including holidays to Genoa for the south of France and northern Italy, Dubrovnik, Lake Garda, Naples, Sicily and Portugal.
Matt Roach, Exeter Airport’s managing director, said: “There are now nearly 30,000 extra seats outbound from Exeter to sun destinations in summer 2013 compared to summer 2012 and there is huge interest in making early booking.
“Many potential passengers from the region were disappointed this year when, after the sustained period of bad weather, they were unable to get away for guaranteed sunshine from their local airport. We are now predicting that next summer will be one of our busiest for many years.”