New headteacher for Upottery Primary School
- Credit: Archant
Chris Legg has made the move from Littletown Primary Academy, in Honiton.
A new headteacher has made the move from a Honiton primary school to Upottery.
Chris Legg was recently announced as the new headteacher at Upottery Primary School.
Nicola Cornish, chair of governors at Upottery Primary School, said: “The Governors are delighted to welcome Chris Legg as our new headteacher.
“He joins us from Littletown Primary Academy in Honiton and will be well known in the local learning community.”
You may also want to watch:
Mr Legg, his new colleagues and all the pupils have had a busy week celebrating National Book Week - with events including a reading assembly and a book swap where children brought in their favourite books to swap with each other.
They also enjoyed a reading breakfast and a team-building event with houses submitting ideas for the redesign of the school library.
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 3 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 4 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 5 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 6 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 7 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 8 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 9 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 10 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
At the end of his first week, Mr Legg said: “I’d like to thank the community of the school for their incredibly warm welcome and I look forward to what the future holds for this special school.”