New home for Seaton lawyers
Long-established firm of solicitors moves into Harbour Road offices
A firm of Seaton solicitors packed their briefs and headed towards the sea last week.
Staff at Everys have moved from their long-term home in the town and set up new offices in Harbour Road.
Resident partner Richard Stokes said the previous HQ in Eyre Court road, which they took over from Mayo and son 28 years ago, had served them well.
“But we needed new premises which are more accessible and suitable to the requirements of a modern progressive practice,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
“We are now in an excellent location, on the junction with Beach Road near the Tramway terminal;, where clients both old and new will be able to access the expertise of the entire Everys team.”
The Seaton branch of Everys delivers legal advice to private clients and businesses across East Devon and West Dorset. To contact Richard Stokes call 01297 21105 or visit www.everys.co.uk
- 1 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 2 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'
- 3 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 4 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 5 Museum exhibition offers a glimpse into wartime life
- 6 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 7 Judith is miles ahead in climate change action campaign
- 8 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 9 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 10 Turkish delight for Axe Valley Runner