New official town guide for Honiton
Villages and walks will be included.
HONITON Tourist Information Centre is currently compiling a new, official town guide.
The full-colour, glossy publication will replace a previous guide, produced two years ago.
“The guide has been going since the 1960s and is an informative publication that is a must-have for locals and visitors alike,” said centre manager Heidi Radford.
She added: “It is also very useful for people who have recently moved to Honiton or who are thinking of moving to Honiton.”
The guide will contain a street map and information about businesses and local services.
It will also be incorporating local parishes and walks.
- 1 Landlord jailed for 'groping barmaids' trying to stuff wages down their tops
- 2 Candidates lining up to replace Neil Parish in Tiverton and Honiton
- 3 New Repair Cafe to open in Honiton next month
- 4 Neil Parish wont stand in Honiton and Tiverton by-election
- 5 'Something for everyone' as Axe Vale Show returns to Axminster
- 6 New unit to be built opposite Hangar two at Dunkeswell Airfield
- 7 Pub organises fundraising gigs for Ukraine
- 8 Seaton gets set to celebrate The Queen
- 9 Town council explores best way forward for the Beehive
- 10 Axminster Queens Jubilee events
The guide will be available free of charge from the Tourist Information Centre.
If you want your business included, contact Richard on 07932166541.