New official town guide for Honiton
Villages and walks will be included.
HONITON Tourist Information Centre is currently compiling a new, official town guide.
The full-colour, glossy publication will replace a previous guide, produced two years ago.
“The guide has been going since the 1960s and is an informative publication that is a must-have for locals and visitors alike,” said centre manager Heidi Radford.
She added: “It is also very useful for people who have recently moved to Honiton or who are thinking of moving to Honiton.”
You may also want to watch:
The guide will contain a street map and information about businesses and local services.
It will also be incorporating local parishes and walks.
- 1 Half-year property sales are twice the five-year average
- 2 What’s in a town crest - mermaids, plants pregnant woman or all three?
- 3 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 4 Yarty Party Time - and what a success
- 5 United front needed to ensure Devon does not remain the poor relation
- 6 William conquers 200 books
- 7 A little respect goes a long way to reducing summer tensions
- 8 Lady Captain's Day at Axe Cliff
- 9 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers
- 10 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
The guide will be available free of charge from the Tourist Information Centre.
If you want your business included, contact Richard on 07932166541.