New official town guide for Honiton
Villages and walks will be included.
HONITON Tourist Information Centre is currently compiling a new, official town guide.
The full-colour, glossy publication will replace a previous guide, produced two years ago.
“The guide has been going since the 1960s and is an informative publication that is a must-have for locals and visitors alike,” said centre manager Heidi Radford.
She added: “It is also very useful for people who have recently moved to Honiton or who are thinking of moving to Honiton.”
You may also want to watch:
The guide will contain a street map and information about businesses and local services.
It will also be incorporating local parishes and walks.
- 1 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 2 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 3 New homes and a new town centre as Cranbrook embraces the future
- 4 Ian Hall retains Devon County Council seat
- 5 Children get a taste of life in a forest school - and enjoy the benefits
- 6 Ian Chubb retains Whimple and Blackdown seat
- 7 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 8 Colyton submits its Neighbourhood Plan to district planners
- 9 Property of the Week: The Grove, Colyton
- 10 East Devon's new homes debate divides residents' opinions
The guide will be available free of charge from the Tourist Information Centre.
If you want your business included, contact Richard on 07932166541.