New official town guide for Honiton
Villages and walks will be included.
HONITON Tourist Information Centre is currently compiling a new, official town guide.
The full-colour, glossy publication will replace a previous guide, produced two years ago.
“The guide has been going since the 1960s and is an informative publication that is a must-have for locals and visitors alike,” said centre manager Heidi Radford.
She added: “It is also very useful for people who have recently moved to Honiton or who are thinking of moving to Honiton.”
You may also want to watch:
The guide will contain a street map and information about businesses and local services.
It will also be incorporating local parishes and walks.
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 3 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 4 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 5 Horror shows and light entertainment for Halloween viewing
- 6 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 7 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 8 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 9 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 10 New plan to build East Devon back better after the pandemic
The guide will be available free of charge from the Tourist Information Centre.
If you want your business included, contact Richard on 07932166541.