New owner of Honiton’s Railway Inn ‘heartened’ by initial response
- Credit: Archant
The new owner of Honiton’s Railway Inn said he is ‘heartened’ by the community’s response to his lastest venture.
Paul Greenhead, who took over the historic pub with his partner Beth Cowley, has enjoyed an encouraging first couple of weeks since opening the new gastropub, in Queen Street.
Paulsaid: “It’s very early days. There are still lots of people who will get round to coming to see us.
“I am heartened by the response we have had so far.”
At present, the Railway is open Tuesday to Sunday, but only offers lunch on the Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
Paul has recruited locally as well, with eight members of staff from Honiton.
He added: “Now, we will look to evolve food and drink and get people used to what we do, which they are becoming to.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 3 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 4 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 5 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 6 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 7 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 8 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 9 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 10 Fake Covid-19 vaccine scam alert
“Then, we can give them more diverse things to try and appreciate.”