New play area for Honiton estate
FUNDING from four separate bodies has seen new play equipment provided at St Paul s Road in Honiton.
FUNDING from four separate bodies has seen new play equipment provided at St Paul's Road in Honiton.
A trim trail was installed thanks to the work of a steering group, made up of representatives from the East and Mid Devon Community Safety Partnership, the East Devon Volunteer Support Agency and East Devon District Council.
Funds came from district and county councils, the community safety partnership and Sovereign Housing Association.
Local families joined PCSO Sue Rowe for an official opening ceremony last week.
You may also want to watch:
The trim trail has been established on a strip of grass near the estate's community flat.
- 1 Half-year property sales are twice the five-year average
- 2 What’s in a town crest - mermaids, plants pregnant woman or all three?
- 3 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 4 Yarty Party Time - and what a success
- 5 United front needed to ensure Devon does not remain the poor relation
- 6 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers
- 7 Lady Captain's Day at Axe Cliff
- 8 A little respect goes a long way to reducing summer tensions
- 9 Scheme for affordable homes on old football pitch moves step closer
- 10 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding