New play area for Honiton estate
FUNDING from four separate bodies has seen new play equipment provided at St Paul s Road in Honiton.
FUNDING from four separate bodies has seen new play equipment provided at St Paul's Road in Honiton.
A trim trail was installed thanks to the work of a steering group, made up of representatives from the East and Mid Devon Community Safety Partnership, the East Devon Volunteer Support Agency and East Devon District Council.
Funds came from district and county councils, the community safety partnership and Sovereign Housing Association.
Local families joined PCSO Sue Rowe for an official opening ceremony last week.
You may also want to watch:
The trim trail has been established on a strip of grass near the estate's community flat.
- 1 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 2 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 3 Increase in hate crime across Devon and Cornwall
- 4 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'
- 5 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 6 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 7 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 8 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 9 Turkish delight for Axe Valley Runner
- 10 Judith is miles ahead in climate change action campaign