New priest ordained in Kilmington
Bishop of Crediton officiates at service.
A NEW priest has joined the Five Alive Mission Community after being ordained into the Church of England at a ceremony in Kilmington.
Reverend Kate Woolven was ordained at a service in St Giles Church on Saturday, September 25, by Bishop Bob Evans.
Family, friends and representatives from the parishes in the mission community, including Dalwood, Kilmington, Shute and Whitford, Stockland and Yarcombe, were in attendance.
Reverend Woolven made her declaration of faith in front of the Bishop and members of the congregation before she was ordained as a priest to serve in the Five Alive Mission Community.
Bishop Evans then conducted a service of Holy Communion before leading Reverend Woolven out of the church.
- 1 Policing activity in Honiton, Axminster and Colyford
- 2 A site for sore eyes
- 3 Members of South West drugs gang jailed for combined 40 years
- 4 Abolishing BBC licence fee is 'sparpling' from bigger issue
- 5 Devon model railway manufacturer expands factory space to keep up with demand
- 6 Candidates sought to stand as new town councillors
- 7 Honiton runners in the Sir Walter Raleigh Trail
- 8 Cars targeted by arsonist in Honiton
- 9 Record level of police numbers will soon have a positive effect on our communities
- 10 Exeter vaccine centre at Greendale will remain open