New ship at Dunkeswell Pre-school
- Credit: Archant
Dunkeswell Pre-school is celebrating the start of the new term with the installation of a new pirate ship.
The vessel was handcrafted and donated by parent Olly Starr.
A school spokesman said: “It’s ideal for discovering desert islands, digging up treasure and keeping look-out.
“Also planned for this year is a new garden seating area with planters to inspire lots of green-fingered activity in the spring.”
The school has expanded its opening hours to 8.15am to 3.30pm, with a view to extending further from 8am to 6pm from September 2017.
You may also want to watch:
The group is located at purpose-built premises in Culme Way and offers facilities for children from two years old.
For more, call play leader Helen Brooks on 01404 891622 or email email@example.com
- 1 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 2 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 3 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 4 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 8 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 9 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 10 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West